Happy Fall everyone, it feel like October today with the crisp air. Tonite I have the honor of performing at the Latino Heritage Awards hosted by the City of Seattle and the Mayor will be recognizing outstanding Latino leaders who have done great work in the community. On the bill is a solo FESTEJO de Valentina for myself and then a special guest appearance by my former teacher and friend Sonia Porras and her Academy of Peruvian Folk Dances. My dance partner and I will wrap up the cultural presentation with a SALSA number! Club Sur tonite 7pm, open to the public.
On another note, the fitness classes at Seattle U have been shaping up nicely-be sure to check it out sometime if you're in the mood for a Latin Lunch or Power Salsa cardio fitness break in your routine. Stay tuned for our next event at the Bellevue Seattle Museum coming in November for all ages. ....a Bailar!

Popular posts from this blog

Spring Series

West Seattle Salsa & Bachata

Spring into Summer series - May 1st